- This event has passed.
Zero Trust: It’s a concept, not a product
June 29 @ 12:00pm - 1:00pm CDTFree
We have all been getting email from vendors selling the latest and greatest security product—Zero Trust. The problem is that you cannot buy zero trust, you have to build it. My talk will explain what it really is and how you can create a zero trust environment.
Attendees will learn
- Good security does not mean buying a security product, there are no magic bullets
- Good security is hard to do, it needs to be baked in, not added on
- Real security is everyone’s job, not just the security department!
- Security is a way to think, not something you buy
- Building an effective security program may take years of work to get it right
Director of Computer and Network Security,
Register for this presentation or all of the presentations you would like to attend.