Building a cyber wall one brick at a time
July 27 @ 12:00pm - 1:00pm CDTFree
At the Florida Department of Transportation, the security team has taken incremental steps to bolster the cyber defense of the organization. The result has been to create a mini-SOC inside FDOT that organizes and prepares FDOT’s cyber posture and response. We will walk you through the steps we took, which include; web app review, edge protection analysis, configuration review, threat hunt, threat eradication, and defensive cyber posture improvement with penetration testing.
Attendees will learn
- The FDOT’s process and how to adapt the process to best fit their organization
- Lessons learned: What did and didn’t work for the FDOT
- An organization may not have the resources to implement all the cyber tools that are needed, but every organization can implement positive steps
- Implementing incremental cyber defense is a process
- Setting priorities to move the organization forward with available resources to create the biggest impact
Founder and CEO,
Information Security Manager,
Florida Department of Transportation
Register for this presentation or all of the presentations you would like to attend.