- Access Zoom Events via your emailed ticket or the Cybersecurity Forward website (select the “register for upcoming presentations on Zoom” button).
- Select “Sign in” in the upper right corner. (If you are not logged into Zoom, you will see a “Register” button).
- Log in with the same email account you used to register for the conference or you will be asked to register again.
- If you used a UW account, be sure to select “SSO” on the login screen and enter the domain “uwmadison” (all one word, lowercase) to be brought to a NetID login.
- Click on the blue “Join Lobby” button to access the event and all of the sessions.
- If you have the desktop version of Zoom installed, you should see a pop-up asking you to open the desktop client. If a pop-up doesn’t appear, click “Join Lobby” to open the Zoom desktop client. You may need to login again for the desktop client.
- If you are using the browser version of Zoom, make sure to select the “Skip and Join In-Progress Session” to join the browser lobby.
Get conference notifications
Receive notifications for the call for proposals, registration and more. Click the button and send a blank email to join.
If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in one of the Cybersecurity Forward presentations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All accommodation requests should be made no later than two weeks prior to the presentation you wish to attend. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.